Purchased beardie harness - question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomek

Juvie Member
I purchased a beardie collar for my 13 mos. old beardie over the weekend (Size was medium) this is all they had at Petsmart. It seems to fit my 7 mos. old beardie better. Should the Harness fit securely around them? towards their back? Also, does anyone know where to get a cheaper one? Petsmart had them for $12.00 I thought was a bit high.

YellowRoomReptiles

Juvie Member
We've got custom beardie harnesses available at our www.beardeddragon.co store. They fit them very well, and come in different colors.

As for the one you bought, you do want it to fit snug, but make sure it's not too tight, you don't want to cut off any air flow. Can you post a picture of it?

Tomek

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Oh wow!, I just looked at your picture and it SO DOES NOT fit my small beardie even. I do not even think I am wearing it right on him. Also, it looks just like the ones on the website but a ton cheaper. I think I will take the one I bought back and get one of those.

THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom