PULMA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Yesterday Pulma and I spent some regular normal time together. He seemed fine, nothing to make me think he was ill. This morning I woke up to him barely breathing. I gave him a short bath, wrapped him in a blanket placed him back in his enclosure. Worried sick about him I came home from work on my lunch break. I no longer think he is with me. I haven't a clue as to what could have happened to him over night. I do know while I was at work he moved around. Now I am reluctant to say he is dead... but, at a loss to say he is anything else. :( :cry:

Jess

Extreme Poster
OMG, I'm so sorry! :shock:
Do you think he could have eaten a firefly, ladybug, or something that could have gotten into his cage? That is the only thing I can think of that might have made him go down hill so quickly. :(
To see if he is still alive, you can flip him over and see if he reacts. What ever happened to him, I don't think that it was anything you did. :cry:

Monkey

Juvie Member
Im so sorry :( how old is he? don't flip him on his back, it makes it harder to breathe and might kill whats left of him.. Did you feed him anything large as in prey item? A friend lost a monitor when he feed a pinkie and the animal died of impaction :(

Jess

Extreme Poster
Monkey":3lajxf6f said:
Im so sorry :( how old is he? don't flip him on his back, it makes it harder to breathe and might kill whats left of him.. Did you feed him anything large as in prey item? A friend lost a monitor when he feed a pinkie and the animal died of impaction :(

Sometimes that's the only way to get a reaction out of them though, if they are still actually alive... (Don't keep them on their back though of course, it's just to quickly see if they will move) :cry:

Chair76

Hatchling Member
Jess4921":9rtc0e9h said:
OMG, I'm so sorry! :shock:
Do you think he could have eaten a firefly, ladybug, or something that could have gotten into his cage? That is the only thing I can think of that might have made him go down hill so quickly. :(
To see if he is still alive, you can flip him over and see if he reacts. What ever happened to him, I don't think that it was anything you did. :cry:
what can fireflys do unless he left him outside at night or late evening and also ladybugs. can other bugs like that kill my beardie! :shock: :silent:

Chair76

Hatchling Member
sorry for the loss :cry: :cry: :cry: make me feel sad but make sure you find out what happen that made your beadie loose its life it could benifit the beardie dragon community please... :cry:

Jess

Extreme Poster
I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

Chair76":13dkrzg4 said:
what can fireflys do unless he left him outside at night or late evening and also ladybugs. can other bugs like that kill my beardie! :shock: :silent:

Fireflies are toxic and they will kill a beardie if they are ingested, and ladybugs are also toxic bug not quite as deadly as fireflies. I get ladybugs in my house all the time, so a the beardie doesn't necessarily have to be outside to eat one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom