Puffy neck

Ginjasnapz

Beardie name(s)
Dexie
Hi! My dragon is 2 yrs old. He has a puffy neck since last night. He ate a really big bowl of greens and his neck has looked puffy since then. Could it be possible he is storaging? He is active and acting normal. Can anyone provide any insight? Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_6316.jpeg
    IMG_6316.jpeg
    232.1 KB · Views: 29

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi! My dragon is 2 yrs old. He has a puffy neck since last night. He ate a really big bowl of greens and his neck has looked puffy since then. Could it be possible he is storaging? He is active and acting normal. Can anyone provide any insight? Thanks!
Could be storing food - keep an eye on it see what it does

Ginjasnapz

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Dexie
OK we will keep an eye on him. Is there a certain number of days they can potentially storage food like that for?

Ginjasnapz

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Dexie
Omigosh he just made a noise like he was spitting up and he spit up a piece of greens. Could it have been stuck. He eats so fast when he eats.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Omigosh he just made a noise like he was spitting up and he spit up a piece of greens. Could it have been stuck. He eats so fast when he eats.
Sounds like it- keep an eye on him- not sure how to slow him down on the eating salads- bugs is easy you can control how many he eats by feeding one at a time-- salads are different

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

They are notorious for holding food & fluids in their beards. Usually it goes down within a day or so most
of the times. Be sure you mince up or chop up the greens in small pieces to make it easier for him to eat
his greens.

Tracie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom