Puff The Bearded Dragon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish92

I got this little one about a week ago. Can anyone identify the morph or if it is just regular? His/Her color started off tanish but after a shed the white got bright and the darker spots turned orange. Nails are clear. Eyes are black with a little orange around the edges.

Scribble

it takes a while to get replies everyone seems to be a bit busy around here ^_^
welcome though :D

no clue if it is a morph or not to be honest ^^;

Irish92

Original Poster
I noticed haha. Thanks! It weird because his color really varies. I heard people say their colors can lighten or darken because of mood but his goes from a dark rusty brown to a really bright bright orange. I didn't think it could be that drastic of a change.

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
Welcome! What a cute little baby!
Without knowing the parents/genetics any morphs are a guess, but :
Clear nails is a trait of the hypomelanistic gene - sometimes petsmart labels these as fancies.
Black Eyes (all black iris, no-color) is a trait of the translucent gene

They have remarkable color changes sometimes - they can control the amount of black/dark brown so not as fancy as a chameleon but it's still dramatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom