Puff the Bearded Dragon Lives by the Sea...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuffyLuv123

Hatchling Member
... and frolics in his sandy den, beneath the Redwood Tree!

Hello! I am a new and proud owner of Puff! I'm not sure how old he is, but he is 4 inches without the tail (part of his tail was nipped off so its kinda hard). He has some pretty nice colors on his face and a bit on his back. His back left foot is missing and four of the toes on his back right foot are missing, too. He doesn't seem to be affected by his "healed injuries", hes just not a great swimmer or climber. He has salads daily and five crickets in the morning, and two-ish when I get home from school or my mom gets home from work. He loves carrots (grated), he just cant seem to get enough! We did buy meal worms but now im afraid that he'll choke on the hard exoskeleton (is that right?) So now I don't know what to do with them... hee hee :lol:

I do wanna post pics, I just gotta figure out how... :roll: I'm new so im not quite sure about everything :?

msmisty

Hello, and congrats on the bd. I had a bd once that had a amputated tail, he looked so funny, he didnt seem to miss it. About the meal worms, It wont harm him. I feed my 5 month super meal worms and he enjoys them very much. I hope that helped GOOD LUCK

fez09

Extreme Poster
Hi and welcome! Congrats on your new baby! Actually mealworms should definately be avoided, they have little nutrition and the hard chitin. With your baby being so little you don't want to take a chance! Here is a link to show you how to post pics viewtopic.php?f=30&t=37103&start=0#p279888
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom