Puff and her salad love affair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tillywally

Hatchling Member
Right now I'm making a salad for my Puff and she is up against the window watching me do it. I already gave her a good amount of crickets just an hour ago and girlie is still waiting on her salad. I call her name and she scratches at the glass.
IMG00152-20090725-1203.jpg

Sorry for the crappy picture but its from my phone. But this face keeps on staring at me!
Puffeatingagain.jpg

ATTACK! It's salad, my favorite!
puffeating.jpg

Oh hey Mom! Do I have anything on my face?

lol I love her so much! :)

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
LOL... my brain read the title of this thread as "Puff and her SAD love affair." I read the whole thing and couldn't figure out what was sad about a beardie liking her salad! :laughhard:

tillywally

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks for looking guys! lol I think she prefers her salad over crickets... which is kinda sad right?

tillywally

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Twobeardieguy":96a8f said:
Ashley, awesome pictures!!! Thats a great thing she prefers the salad!! Some members babies just hate them...

Thank you :) and Yeah! I always read about them hating their greens. Since I got her when she was a month old she always loved them! You know when beardies get really excited when you pull out the crickets... that's how it is when I bring the salad to the glass lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom