Proud owner of 2 dragon new member with a great story to tel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i found this website because i was doin research on my sick baby dragon who has starter showing siighns of mbd
91276-8980072573.jpg
thats him bowser his back leg quit on him and his left arm but never has gotten lethargic or stop eating or beggin to be put out of his cage well i had a couple of things wrong i was told what to do and how to fix things and he is doing a lot better thanks to this great website and u guys for the help
91276-6819283049.jpg
im feeding him this calcium and vitamin i also put his uvb light inside the cage not outside on top since i was told thats holds a lot of the uvb
91276-2493673805.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom