Proud owner of 2 baby beardies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBabi

Hello, my name is Melissa, I'm 19 years old and live in Southern New Hampshire.
I am new to this website, and would like to introduce myself and my 2 bearded dragons!

These are my babies, Naomi and Junior.
Naomi.jpg

Naomi was my first beardie, she was bread professionally and given to me as a Christmas gift December of 2011. I've had her for 2 months and she grows bigger every day! She was a yellowish color when we got her, but slowly she's becoming more orange and had lots of red in her (hard to see in these pictures.) I'd say she's 3-4 months? Not too sure, though. She's a real character though, I'll tell you that much... and very stubborn.
UVs.jpg

My boyfriend decided he wanted to add another bearded dragon to the mix last month, so we bought Junior from a local Pet Store. I'm more concerned about his health and growth than I was about Naomi. He's a hyper little guy, kind of crazy, goes with the flow. He's very tiny still, a little baby, in fact. No idea of his age.
Junior.jpg

Thanks for reading!

Zeusmybeardie

Gray-bearded Member
I wouldn't worry to much some don't grow as fast as all of them and they r so cute little guys and as long as he's active pooing and eating that's good and what UVB bulb u use and do u bath them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom