Pros and Cons of M/F

Status
Not open for further replies.

CiaraAlexisOnFire

Juvie Member
In my experience, males like to cuddle more and females like to explore more.
I love cuddling and handling animals so males are more fit for me.

Dont get me wrong though, females are fun to watch and like cuddling at times. There really aren't any downsides beside the whole egg laying :p

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Their personalities are so different, you really can't go wrong with either sex. I had a female that LOVED to cuddle and our males do too.

tmvogt666

Thank you so much for all the great info!! My daughter had a "male" chameleon, who we found out was a female when she laid a bunch of eggs. Unfortunately, even with all the round the clock care we gave her, we lost her within the week. She had done all the research and that was why she wanted the male was because of the low chance of survival with the females. After reading through all the posts, I feel that whether I get a male or female, with the help of this site, my vet and just plain being prepared, he/she will have a great, happy long life with us!!! I'm hoping to have our newest family member this weekend and will post pics once it comes home. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom