Proper humidity

Toadleagend

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cole
Hello, the humidity in my bearded dragons tank can’t get lower than 45. Sometimes I can get it to 40. It gets to 45 with a large dehumidifier on. If the dehumidifier is off it will be around 50-55. I read online that is actually ok to have humidity around 30-60, not just 30-40. Is that true? Is there more ways I can lower it? Thank you in advance.

J4ckdaw-

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Leo
Hello, the humidity in my bearded dragons tank can’t get lower than 45. Sometimes I can get it to 40. It gets to 45 with a large dehumidifier on. If the dehumidifier is off it will be around 50-55. I read online that is actually ok to have humidity around 30-60, not just 30-40. Is that true? Is there more ways I can lower it? Thank you in advance.
I think 60% is a bit high… the range I use is between 25–40% during the day and 30–50% during the night. 45% shouldn’t do any harm, it’s the higher humidities that attract mold and fungus (which you DON’T want).

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Optimal humidity is 40-50% taken w/ a digital probe hygrometer - placed on back center wall

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom