produce and pesticide's

Status
Not open for further replies.

carpetguy

Most farm's use pesticides at one point or another and organic is not all ways available to some of us. Our beardies are far more susceptible to them than many people realize. Depending on the plant it can take 6-14 week's for them to grow out(there are too many variables to mention with my typing skill's) If you suspect your animal ate something toxic and can't figure out what you need to look at their green's.Most of us have cricket bin's so here is an idea that just worked for me. take a dozen or so out and put them in a cool whip container with your suspect greens and you'll figure it out from there. My issue was with kohlrabi tops. with in 1 hour of doing what i said over half the bugs were doing the crappie flop. an early indicator in your beardie will be diarrhea and then a larger than normal water intake.You will have to ask a vet for more info than this cause this is just my own experience . I just thought i would pass that along so maybe it will help someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom