Problem with Ghann's

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardedxXxBoBBy

Hatchling Member
They overpact the cricket box they were sweating and died they overheated the crickets in the dead of winter what a feat 40 dollars for 2000 1/2 had to reorder another 2000 1/2 so it seems i am going to be paying 80 dollars for 2000 crickets

had to let off some steam

BeardedxXxBoBBy

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
yea they said they started to put the heat packs inside of the cricket thing you know it aint right if you open your package and it comes out soaking wet

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Bearded, I had only 1 order from Ghanns last fall and almost half were doa, most of the rest died off in a couple days. I sent an email to them and was basically told "too bad". No effort to replace, even at a discounted price. Nothing! So, needless to say, I won't order from Ghann's again. Plus, It was about the same time I started ordering dubia roaches and haven't bought a box of crickets since. Not missing them a bit, and if I do buy crickets again at any point in the future, it certainly won't be from Ghanns. I have nothing nice to say about them or their service.
Tom,Lance, you guys have been lucky ordering from them. Maybe it's because you order such large quantities on a regular basis that they are more willing to suck up to you guys a little. But, I think they need to put that same effort into all their orders/customers, even if it's only 1,500 or 2,000 crickets.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Its funny sandy, I used to hear the same thing about premium crickets as well.(knockonwood) And I have to say I have never had a problem with them either. I still talk to them over there from time to time just to bs,....lol

BeardedxXxBoBBy

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Well i should be getting my new order of 2000 cricks today so if anything goes wrong i will post it on here but i have been checking the temps on all of the routes to make sure it didnt go 25 degrees or lower so if they are dead this time they are going to replace them everytime until i get 2000 LIVE crickets after this i am going to start buying from reptilefood.com

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Tom, I'm glad you haven't had bad luck with either of them, but you also buy many thousands at a time (wholesale quantities) so they would be more likely to suck up to you as well. I'm having very good luck with the dubia colony so far and will stick with those and the supers (which I'm starting a colony of also), silks and horns.

BeardedX, I hope they all arrive alive for you. It is at least worth calling them about that first batch to see if they will do anything about it to help you out. Just don't hold your breath.

BeardedxXxBoBBy

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Well i got my order in today and it seems that they are all alive and kicking so good so far

jim morrison was very very happy he watched me drop them in the container and his eyes lit up like a christmas trees

then he decided to ruin his enclosure in a fit of cicket eating excitement

but i am still lhaving trouble with the baby
i think he is going to die but i am taking him to the vet tommorow i keep looking in his enclosure expecting him to lay there

i dont want him to die I LOVE HIM :(

BeardedxXxBoBBy

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ok im freaking i open up my cricket bin and what do i see in there.........none other then a grasshopper....dont ask me how the little guy got in there maybe he was a stowaway from augusta georgia but nonetheless i thought it was interesting so i thought you would too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FalkorBeardie :3
Top Bottom