Prince Arthur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, I'm Sam the newly found maid of one self-proclaimed royal beardie. I just joined this site after spending several months (I'm on my 4th month with this beardie, first beardie ever) browsing it for help on everything I didn't know, which turns out to be a lot. Now I thought I would introduce you to Arthur, the little boy who you guys have helped stay safe from me.

He goes by Arthur, Prince Arthur, His Royal Highness, Mr. Grumps, Potato Man, and Mr. Pancakes Munch.

He's about 8 months old now and super friendly, he loves being out and I love having a study buddy to keep me on task giving me looks when I move around to much. But even when he is a bit grumpy he's just a softie at heart, loving to sit with me and crawl all over my keyboard. He loves car rides too.
82423-6325825597.jpg
When I first got him :D
82423-8956682798.jpg
I swear when I take pictures he just knows
82423-7200439428.jpg
82423-7659986960.jpg

I'll tell the tales of Prince Arthur as I can :) I think I'm going to like it here.

GizmosGrammie

Hatchling Member
Welcome!! What a beautiful dragon with quite an extensive list of nick names. Lol! May Prince Arthur have a long & posperous reign!!!

KingArthursCourt

Original Poster
GizmosGrammie":t2q4z20p said:
Welcome!! What a beautiful dragon with quite an extensive list of nick names. Lol! May Prince Arthur have a long & posperous reign!!!

Oh yes, though I have to admit my friend gave most of them. Thanks for the warm welcome, I'll be sure to pass along the compliment to the Prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom