Pretty Little Flower: New picture :P 6/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:
... Back again. :roll:

Soo, I've had this little lady for about a little less than 2 weeks.. Her name is Flower. I feel like it's safe to make a thread about her now.. She's doing pretty fantastic, other than one issue. (I'll talk about that later.) Anyways. She's gorgeous. :) Alert, curious, huuuungray, chubby, sweet, cuddly, and silly.. And on my keyboard, turning my volume up and lickin' my hand... :lol:

Pictures. :)

Pretty face! :)
Picnikd9.jpg

Why ya lookin at me like that?!
Picnikd8.jpg

Nice leg, baby. ;)
Picnikd7.jpg

Hangin on mommy's hand!
Picnikd18.jpg

All pretty in gold!
Picnikd2.jpg

Post-Bathtime snuggles. :)
Picnikd3.jpg

:eek:
Picnikd4.jpg

Pullups! Muscle woman!
Picnikd5.jpg

Belly.. I wanna poke it..
Picnikd13.jpg

What the heck is that thing?!
Picnikd14.jpg

Like the fishie, doll?
Picnikd15.jpg

Sooo cuute :)
Picnikd16.jpg

Pancake!!
Picnikd17.jpg

I see what you're doin' there...
Picnikd11.jpg

I think it looks like she's conducting. And lookin at me like, "Ahem.."
Picnikd12.jpg

Where's your arm!? :O!!!
Picnikd10.jpg

Again with the leg. xD Silly..
Picnikd1.jpg

Ok, so the problem I mentioned earlier. Well, at some point, her tail got hurt. I don't know when or how, but it happened. She broke her tail and about 2 inches ended up dying, so we went to the vet and she got that bit removed. So now she has a nubby tail, but at least she's okay. :) I love her very much. It's gonna be very fun watching her grow up. :3.. So, there yah go everyone. :)! Hope you like her. ^_^

laurenee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Sooo, a few days ago, Flower went potty and I saw these TINY little white worms. A bunch of them in her poo... So, I put that one in a ziplock bag, and called the vet. (She needs a checkup on her tail, anyways.) She's pooped like, 6 or 7 times since the wormy one, and there have been no worms at all! (She goes like, 3 or 4 times a day -_- One BIG one early in the day, and 2 or 3 smallish ones throughout the day.) The vets office asked me to bring in a fresh fecal sample along with the wormy one.. We gave a sample last time we were in there, and we haven't heard back about if it's healthy or not.. Anyways. The appointment is this evening, so I guess we'll find out what's going on.

Here's the worms..... >.>
IMG_0022.jpg

And here's something cool. :)
IMG_0020.jpg

See anything?

:) Flower has a flower!
FLO.jpg

Might post later about the vet visit. Don't know yet. :p

HumorDragon

Hatchling Member
ooo poor baby! (BTW thats funny about her marking!) :D
I'm sure Mommy will get her all better soon enough.
(She goes like, 3 or 4 times a day -_- One BIG one early in the day, and 2 or 3 smallish ones throughout the day.)
Wow... thats alot.... :D :puke:

spikerocks

Juvie Member
LUV the flower marking! I hope u make out ok w/the stool. Please keep us posted. My Boodah poos the same, one big n 2 or 3 small. Good luck.

laurenee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Flower has pinworms and coccidia. (But she's steadily gaining about 15 grams a week! :)) She's on a weekly dose of some white chalky liquid for the worms, and on a daily dose of thick yellow liquid that smells like McDonald's breakfast.. I think she's doing better! She's still the same little cuddle bug. :) No pictures right now, I'm starting a nanny job so I don't have the time for a photoshoot right now. :eek: Sometime soon!! :D

laurenee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
xxdragonflamesxx":e5be7 said:
The fact that some Beardie medicine can smell like McDonalds Breakfast is disturbing to me! :puke:

Hahaha.. I know.. Maybe it's just me, but it smells like those McGriddles things!

laurenee

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Haven't posted much in awhile. But, it's adventure season. ;) Prepare for pictures. :)

Put her down, and within a fraction of a second, she's nommin' them greens.. :roll:
025.jpg

---

Adorbz.
032.jpg

---

You see those dandelions? Yeah those are in her belly now.
028.jpg

---

CHEEEEEEEESEEEE!!!!!
046.jpg

---

Open a little wider?
047.jpg

---

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Can you sees mah teef?
048.jpg

---

RAWRRAWRRAWR they is scary teef!
049.jpg

---

Okay if you're not gonna stop with the pictures, I'ma just eat your camera. :O
050.jpg

---

I certainly do not have prickly pear juice on my nose. 8)
078.jpg

---

Lookin' a tad blobular. xD
081.jpg

---

ZE END! Byebye. :)

Backlash

Hatchling Member
Aw shes so pretty! I cant wait to see her on friday! Just hope it stays warm so we can go on an adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixxie
Top Bottom