Pretty Colors!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karikat

So my bearded baby, Bob shed on his legs, tail, and a little on his face and he is having some new bright vibrant colors come through that he didn't have before! I'm super excited and I was wondering if anybody could help me figure out what color group he fits into! :) He seems to be turning shades of golds and reds :) :study:
Back legs
bob11.jpg

bob10.jpg

bob8.jpg

bob7.jpg

bob6.jpg

Front leg
bob9.jpg

Full Body
bob5.jpg

bob4.jpg

Face :)
bob3.jpg

bob2.jpg

bob.jpg

Gail

BD.org Addict
Best to wait until his body is shed then post more pics. On my monitor he looks yellow with a bit of orange mixed in, he's gonna be very pretty.

Karikat

Original Poster
Update! Pics after his full body shed :)

SprintPhoto_blpatg.jpg

SprintPhoto_bzll0g.jpg

SprintPhoto_cs5rwg.jpg

SprintPhoto_czll0g.jpg

SprintPhoto_ds5rwg.jpg

SprintPhoto_dzll0g.jpg

lol takin a drink :)
SprintPhoto_bs5rwg.jpg

And just a little extra cuteness, him in his leash :) I need to get him a new one though because the one he has doesn't look very comfy
SprintPhoto_bxn5e0.jpg

BindiBoo

Hatchling Member
Hes beautiful!! I love posting pictures of Bindi everywhere, i use everychance i have to brag about her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixxie
Top Bottom