Pregnut Bearded Dragon! What Do I Do.???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyAngel0123

Hatchling Member
Ok, We Have A Female Bearded Dragon. :cry: This is my first Pegnut Beardy. I dont know ANYTHING!!!! :shock:
Like....nothing!! Nothing about the eggs...temptures, hatlings, and well..nothing!!!!
Please, I would really apreshiat any Help and comments!! Thanks
-Hannah <33 :(

lacy_black

Gray-bearded Member
I'd jump down to the breeding forum first and just sit and read. The tatty and popcorn thread has alot of info that should help, then if you still have more questions put a new thread up and i'm sure the people who breed will be happy to help.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
[Moved from General Reptile Discussion to Breeding

Had your beardie mated with a male? Or does she have infertile eggs?
If she hadn't mated with a male, then you really don't have much to worry about. Just make a laybox so she'd have somewhere to deposit the eggs.
If she did mate with a male, and you intend on keeping the hatchlings, then you'll have to read up on what you'll need to keep the eggs in this forum.

Kagome100

Juvie Member
Well first answer this

Has she been with a male in the past year?

After you answer that it will help us alot.

IF she has bred or been with a male, you will need a lay bin, a incubator, sand *play sand*, and more.

This site will help tell you how to set up a lay bin http://www.exclusivedragons.com/CareInfoLibrary/Lay_bin_set_up.html

any way setting one up is easy, just need a large tub, filled with moist sand. Have heat lamp over top. SOME dragons will not lay in a lay bin, and prefer to lay in there tank if yours will not lay in the bin, you will need to fill there tank with moist sand. My dragon would not do any thing in a bin.

also if she has not been with a male, the eggs will be no good so you still need the bin but after she lays toss the eggs out.

OH one more question, are you 100% sure its eggs?

BabyAngel0123

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
She has mated befor.
And right now they are seporated.
But yes, thay DID mate more than atleast 5 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom