Post your Beardie luxury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonlover3

Sub-Adult Member
Hi Everyone,
I thought it would be interesting to post pic of our pampered dragons with their soft blankies, beds, furniture, plushys, decorations, anything you consider a luxury. The more pics the better! Lets have some fun with this :D
Amanda

I've made beds, head boards, blankies and decorated the Diva houses very girly.
My husband preferred I didn't express myself with guy beds and such :dontknow: :laughhard:
But the guys sleep on fleece and sheep skin anyway! :laughing6:
Not great pics, haven't figured out my camera yet but here are my girls and guys.

This is my adult Diva Moya on her bed.
justpics005-1.jpg

justpics015-2.jpg

This is my juvie Diva Zhaan on her bed.
justpics007-1-1-3-1.jpg

justpics012.jpg

justpics011.jpg

This is my adult male Talon
007-1-1.jpg

008-1-1.jpg

This is my juvie male Dargo
003-1-1.jpg

004-1-1.jpg

NeosMom

Juvie Member
I'm in the midst of building my beardie luxuries now. Six foot tall stacking viv that I have been working on over two months.

Fluffy's will be quite luxurious when I am finished (soon). I bought this pretty girly fleece fabric for her hammock, blankie and sofa. The theme is a sort of victorian home with decorative columns holding up two platforms that have lovely scalloped edging. And the sandbox is four inches off the ground with fancy turned spindle legs. Gosh I hope this comes together. :shock: What if it doesn't work!?!? Ahhhhhh...

Oh, and Figment will probably get a cinder block or something because my husband is in charge of his viv. :roll: I'll sneak in and fix it up later. :wink:

dragonlover3

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I can't wait to see the viv you are doing :!: It sounds beautiful! Don't forget to post pics here when it's finished....or even now as it is in progress :D

"Oh, and Figment will probably get a cinder block or something because my husband is in charge of his viv. I'll sneak in and fix it up later. "

My husband is in charge of our guys viv's also and didn't really want the soft stuff. He wanted "rugged dragons" :shock: :roll: but I did sneak in some fleece and blankies then made him feel guilty when he tried to take them out. I told him the girls have some nice soft stuff to lay on and the boys are just as good as the girls. :laughhard: It worked, the guys still have their blankies :laughing6:
Amanda

NeosMom

Juvie Member
Well, here is the current status of the viv. It is actually upside down right now. I was fitting in a couple facing pieces and it was easier to get them set right having it upside down. Going to lie it on it's back to set the doors, so it's just staying that way until then. The fabric hanging off the front is Fluffy's pretty hammock and other furniture. You can see my ceramic tile in front of it.

utf-8BSU1BRzAxNjYuanBn.jpg

And this is the parts and pieces for the inside. Exciting piles of stained wood waiting to be sealed and assembled. :oops: I look at these pictures and can not believe I am on week 10 of this project! So incredibly frustrating. I'm hoping to have it completed and move the babies in next weekend.

utf-8BSU1BRzAxNzEuanBn.jpg

dragonlover3

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Wow, that's going to be gorgeous! It's easy to see you have put a lot of time into it.
I love the fabric. Can't wait to see it finished!
Amanda

NeosMom

Juvie Member
Here is a silly picture I took. This is before the viv was even assembled. I put one of the floor pieces on my floor and started using cups & stuff to approximate laying out my platforms and stuff to get an idea of how it will come together in the end. I know. Hard to get an idea off this, but it shows my devotion to getting things just right.

utf-8BSU1BRzAxNTguanBn.jpg

dragonlover3

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
ReptileGuardian":k9i0yc65 said:
This is Toruk. This is how good as it gets. A hammock if he doesn't break it!

bed.jpg
I love those hammocks!dragons always look so relaxed on them!
Amanda

NeosMom

Juvie Member
Relaxed isn't quite the word I was thinking of for Toruk. :shock: But he is awfully darn cute! :mrgreen:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
This is Didi on his blankie & pillow:
EmilyLucyRyderCarlyCole128-1.jpg

This is Sweetie on her butterfly blankie:
EmilyLucyRyderCarlyCole123-Copy-Copy-1.jpg

This is Lonzo enjoying his blankie & pillow, he fell asleep as soon as he got on them, (he likes to sleep in his hide, so they went into his hide, too):
EmilyLucyRyderCarlyCole127.jpg

Rubio, my biggest dragon, got flames on his set:
EmilyLucyRyderCarlyCole129.jpg

And here's Leo, looking fierce on top of his bankie:
EmilyLucyRyderCarlyCole116-Copy-Copy.jpg

All the blankets & pillows were made by Dawn (Blondie 98) and my bunch love being on & covered by them. I also got the same ones in 12" squares & they're used alot, too. My crew aren't spoiled at all, are they? :mrgreen:

dragonlover3

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hi Deb,
I love the little matching pillows with the blankets. Do you know if Blondie98 still makes those sets. I'm thinking I have to get my guys and girls sets with pillows. They are so darned cute!
I do think your crew is spoiled....and so is mine and I have so much fun spoiling them, I bet you do too! :D

I remember reading your whole thread just a bit after your Sweetie passed. It's so nice you included her pic on that beautiful butterfly set, she looks beautiful....and of course the guys look wonderful!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Thanks Dragonlover3, I'm sure Dawn is still selling those sets, look in the For Sale area, that where she was posting them. If you can't find it, send her a pm to see if she still has the fleece patterns.

You went through my whole thread? That's alot of reading, it's been going on since Feb/10 when we got Leo. Thanks for that, I appreciate it!

Rubio is wrapped up in his flame blanket, I can't even move it & he's still sound asleep. Lonzo is still sound asleep.too, laying on top of his blanket, with the pillow blocking the entry to his hide, in other works "keep out Mom". They're having a really long brumation this year. Didi, Leo & Lonzo have racecars in memory of Roger, who was a NASCAR fan. The blankets wash well, dry well, in fact they all still look as good as when I got them last fall.
Deb

bambichik39

Juvie Member
Dawn does make wonderful sets! Heres Pablo enjoying his... I'll also post pictures of Pablos new lounge from lizard luxuries but it wont be here until tuesday or so, as I just ordered it last week...
IMAG0524.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom