Possible Tail Problem/What is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleaides

Juvie Member
hey
hes soo cute
the bend at the end i wouldnt worry about either, mine has the crook at the end which tracie kindly put my mind to rest as its normal it was the bad kink mid way in mischiefs tail thats bad, i only got him liquid calcium yesterday, he normally gets powdered, i put it on his hreens this morning and he hasnt touched them, :( , however i did get him to lick a teeny amount from a dropper! (no where near enough, mind you)but hes never done that before but then he black bearded me and ran! ahhh :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

tyryce

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hi ti Pleaides,

I know the dropper bit seems to be a hit and miss with Flick. Some days he laps it right up (it is raspberry flavoured) and then other days he isn't really interested. His eating habits were good up until the past couple of weeks. It has been a hit and miss with this as well. Some days he will take his two meals and sometimes he will only take one meal. When he does eat it isn't near as much as he use to..like this morning he very aggressively ate crickets offered. Then I took a break from that to give him his calcium and he decided he didn't want any of it so I went back to continue feeding him and he just looked at the cricket then at me then the cricket again...not interested anymore. At least he is still growing and shedding even if it isn't as much as it should be and still eating something everyday.

I won't worry about the tail anymore until I see the vet later today and ask about it.

Thanks for the replies and thanks to you Tracie too.

Danielle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom