Popcorn and Tatty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Popcorn and Tatty are mother and daughter. After Tatty mated with Cooper she became gravid with eggs. I could see the outline of the eggs in her abdomen. Then she started digging, digging, digging, and more diggin. I fixed her up a lay bin. Dig, dig, dig, and dig. And if that wasn't enough, Popcorn started going through the same antics with her. It was driving my husband and my cat crazy. Two beardies digging in unison. On November 30, 2008, Tatty laid 22 fertile eggs. Then she was back to normal. Popcorn kept up the crazy digging. I couldn't feel any eggs. Then on December 7, 2008 she laid 21 infertiles. Popcorn calmed down. This is as funny as sympathy labor. I wish I would have made a video.

Tatty :mrgreen:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
I got a great visual while reading that. Would have loved to seen it !!
It probably would have been a great video for one of those funniest animal video shows.

Tiantha

Hatchling Member
Wow just wow. One girl got the other girl in season in their own timing. They say it happens with women who hang together for a long period of time too. Just . WOW.

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
wow that is soo funny. In my house my mom, sister and I all have our periods at the SAME TIME. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom