Poor girl is trying to shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankenship24

Hatchling Member
My beardie Ziva is trying to shed her face and beard. She's not a happy camper. Although she's been a trooper, even letting me bathe her and pet her and still eating like a piggy. I wish i could help her get that stuff off. I know that can't be comfortable. She seems to love it when i rub my finger across her shedding parts, almost if to itch them for her.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Poor girl. Sheds never seem like fun. Do you have any carpet in your house? I let Dundee run around and rub his face on the carpet when he sheds and it seems to help.

Jinxx

Zilla has a tropical mist spray that I use on my beardie during shed time. It has aloe and B vitamins, and I really notice a difference in how smoothly her sheds go, It softens the skin up and she just loves when I gently rub it in with my fingers after misting her with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom