poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjj

Hatchling Member
I'm reading a great deal of contradictory information. My dragons poo has had some clear liquid with it. I read several places that they are just getting rid of excess liquid or that their urates have 2 parts (liquid and solid). They're acting fine and eating the same as always. They appear a little dehydrated though... a little wrinkled.

I don't want to sound like a bad pet owner. I just want to avoid a vet bill if possible... my dog just got in a fight with a raccoon and needed a vet, I also had to take a kitten in to be put to sleep after my dog malled it :( And this last weekend I sprained my ankle and had to go to the doctor! :shock: NO MORE MEDICAL BILLS! :)

LJean

Extreme Poster
When Calypso is very hydrated she has a little liquid with her poo. Most times not, but certainly does if she gets daily baths.

Oh, and ouch for you for both the ankle and the medical bills!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom