Poop

Larrys owner

Beardie name(s)
Larry
Hey my beardie just pooped and it looked like there were some undigested worms. They looked like superworms I’m guessing that what they were because those are the only worms I gave him but I gave him those like over a month ago and he’s been pooping since but they just barely showed up.

Larrys owner

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Larry
He also just got off antibiotics for cocidia and pinworms I think in may or June. He started antibiotics on 04/22 so he shouldn’t be infected with parasites

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
He also just got off antibiotics for cocidia and pinworms I think in may or June. He started antibiotics on 04/22 so he shouldn’t be infected with parasites
Not sure what's going on w/ that unless he's pooping out the dead parasites- what are your surface basking temps--? And are you taking them w/ a digital probe thermometer-

Larrys owner

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Larry
Not sure what's going on w/ that unless he's pooping out the dead parasites- what are your surface basking temps--? And are you taking them w/ a digital probe thermometer-
I haven’t gotten to getting a infrared thermometer but the ones I have say the temp on the hot side is 95-110 and the cook side is 75-85 and the Humidity is 35-50 on both sides

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I haven’t gotten to getting a infrared thermometer but the ones I have say the temp on the hot side is 95-110 and the cook side is 75-85 and the Humidity is 35-50 on both sides
So the infrared is a IR gun - the digital probe thermometer is one that has a probe that you place on the spot where he sits for basking- which are you using?

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom