Poop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an adult beardie whos diet is mainly spring mix and bok choy and butternut squash (haven't been able to find greens ANYWHERE the past few months). Recently his poop and urate has been quite smaller (usually between half an inch and an inch in size) and drier than it was last summer/spring when he was a juvenile. Not sure what to do? I check his temps with a gun and have a hygrometer and digi thermometer in there and his temps havent changed. He gets his supplements sprinkled on the same days on the same schedule every week. He refuses to drink water from a dropper or in his baths and I even tried to mist his salads but I haven't seen much of a difference

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Sounds like he is absorbing all the goody out of what he IS getting. You're not feeding ANY bugs? This is strange. He needs SOME protein in his diet, about 20% of what he eats.

Victorm010101

Original Poster
Aw heck forgot to mention the bugs. Ya he gets supers, horned worms, sometimes crickets and phoenix worms (the roaches are banned here sadly)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom