Poop spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harvey seems to poop in only one spot in his viv. If anything happens to be in that spot, like if I move his branch around or anything, he'll poop on that directly ontop of his poop spot. There's even a little sand dune from where I pick up the poop with a sifter. I go back and even the sand out a little but it seems he likes to make a little "toilet" and digs at the sand and then poops. :shock: Does anyone else's beardie have strange toilet behavior? He mainly does this when I miss giving him a bath, usually in the morning/early afternoon, and then I'll bathe him in the night time. I just think it's so funny because he doesn't poop anywhere else, not even his water dish, which I switched out to a smaller one because he was pooping in it a lot when he was younger.
And now that he's growing so much, he poops so much more. One day last week he pooped three times in one day! And he's shedding about every other week. I have bumped up his cricket intake because I was worried he wasen't getting enough protein and stopped shedding for a little bit. He's not full grown quite yet, he's reached the adult lenght, but his body isn't fully filled out yet.
He's just a little poop machine.
And to the new beardie owners, the bigger they get, the bigger and more stinky the poops get. My goodness, Harvey can just about clear out a room after he's gone to the bathroom. :lol:

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
Well.. mine typically poops in a specific corner.. but tonight...
I missed all the signs. I notice that she did not go yesterday, so I was mildly concerned...
Stupid me.. She pooped on my belly while I was sitting back watching tv.

Crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom