Poop problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ButterflyGirl89

Hatchling Member
Wow. To think all that money and NONE of those vets went "oh hey, maybe it's sand impaction". ...that's what's so baffling to me. and how crazy that your beardie had the first Ever vitamin b problem seen by that vet, too! I bet he'll always remember aussie now!

GlueStick

Sub-Adult Member
ButterflyGirl89":1avzrnym said:
Wow. To think all that money and NONE of those vets went "oh hey, maybe it's sand impaction". ...that's what's so baffling to me. and how crazy that your beardie had the first Ever vitamin b problem seen by that vet, too! I bet he'll always remember aussie now!

Tell me about it... It is why I am such an advocate for a REPUTABLE vet and why I am so against sand or any loose particle substrate for bearded dragons. I never want anyone to go through that hell. In contrast, my female Calypso has never been on sand from the get go and has had perfect husbandry and has NEVER had to go to the vet <--- she is a blessing I guess. The only other animal in my house that has seen the vet (not including the dog. dogs needs shots, dur!) is my ball python, for when she had a respiratory infection due to longterm low temps while living at my mother's house.

I love my vet =) and recommend everyone I know that is in NJ to him. He will call once a year or so to check on him. He wants me to come in for a checkup for a couple of months now but please, give me a chance to rebuild the piggy bank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom