poop ok?? *warning rank photos*

Status
Not open for further replies.

sophiehawes

Hatchling Member
hello all

bit of a rank thing to post a pic of but this is what lola passed today.. does it look normall to you? i ask coz the urate isnt as white as usual.. and sugestions wanted thanks
angle one :roll:
z30x.jpg

angle two :roll: (same poo)
278r.jpg

sophiehawes

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Esther19":4w0ilu6z said:
That doesn't look alarming to me. How is she doing now?

she is doing FANTASTIC.. she is a compleatly different bearded dragon!! she basks all day, eats everything i give her. is not hiding at all.. is really active and all around bright eyed and scaly tailed lol... i cant believe how different she is now.. she went from hiding ALL DAY not eating and sleeping most of the time for 4months to this!! its amazing.. she is eating that well she is having a shed!! can u believe it? im so pleased with her progress.. this is the only thing worrying me .. i worry she will have a compleate prolaps and i have NO money what so ever to take her vets.. im keeping an eye on her and i have stopped giving her mealworms (i give her the evolved mealworms the white pupee just b4 they turn into beetles) there her fav and locusts she is eating 6 or 7 in the morning and around 4 or 5 at lunch time then about 10 pupees as a snack in the day.. OH and i sat and watched her eat her veg the other morning! AMAZING HEY?

sophiehawes

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Esther19":3dggd391 said:
That doesn't look alarming to me. How is she doing now?

ur probz thinkin PROLAPS?? lol sorry thought i had wrote it i the poop Q.. anyway i have watched her going to the bathroom since she has been awake and she seems to have like a little prolaps (a pink lump) under her vent it does not come out i can see it under the skin and its not like she is impacted coz she poops then carries on straining as if she hasnt finished then it happens.. it goes straight back to normal seconds after her walks off but i worry that if it comes compleatly out i have no money 4 the vets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom