poo because he's excited or scared?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so Papi is about 6 months, we've had him about 2 weeks. I"ve learned that if he's walking around the floor and can see the window, he'll poop. He's done this about eight times! He also poops in his enclosure.

Today he didn't do his morning poo, and I gave him superworms for the first time yesterday. I was so worried! So I just took him out, let him walk around a bit, he was walking toward the window and took the HUGEst poop!

Is this because he's scared on the ground or excited, or what?? I don't want to scare him if that's why he's doing it.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Hmmm, I dont know. It could just be the movement.
My dog always tends to have to go potty if he walks around much. Maybe the same thing with your beardie. :?: :?:

keschete

Sub-Adult Member
My two beardies like to poop outside of the viv. I think if they have a chance they would rather poop somewhere besides the viv because most animals don't like to have messy homes.....they don't like to poo where they sleep and eat. Did you try giving a bath? Alot of times they will potty in the tub and it can just flush down the drain.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
By the way, don't offer supers until your dragon is 14 inches long, and the digestive tract has straightened out, as this can cause impaction. Stick with the softer worms, such as silks, phoenix (no cal on those though, they come packed with their own, naturally.)
Janie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom