poga is acting funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

poga7961

my poga is acting funny he hardly moves around but when he does he goes nuts so on everything inside his incloser he will move his hide and his water boil and run head first in too the glass what can i do too do need help

poga is 8 months old

Lurhstaap

Juvie Member
Well, first of all, how are the temps in the cage? What UV bulb are you using? We need to know more about his setup before we can help much. But just based on what you've said it sounds like he is probably wanting attention and to be taken out. They do not like spending ALL their time caged up! They should be held and handled and taken out at least sometimes. When you see him acting restless, try just taking him out and giving him some attention. That may be all he needs when he's acting out like that. The lethargy at other times could be caused by any number of things. The overactivity could also be a sign that he is too hot and trying to escape the heat or something else he doesn't like in his cage.

poga7961

Original Poster
his viv is set up with one uvb that is on most of the day on one side his hide and water bowl are on the cool side the temp stays at 80 to 85 deg. in there ,my house is warm about 80 deg. also I have been away from home alot the past week with some heath problems I havent been able to spend much time with him though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom