plz someone respond!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smid

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So, he will eat his salad....if I feed it to him, but he won't touch protein, won't even look at it. But he's back to having 2 bm's a week, which is normal and he has been running all over the house exploring - climbed the screen on the door today. I've still been feeding him the rept-aid, how can I get him to eat his worms???

Also, I weighed him again and he is down 9g in 3 weeks, should I worry about that? or is that within the normal fluctuation of their weight??

Liz

thanks for all the answers in advance

Smid

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He's about 2yrs and 4months, used to weigh 595 and last night weighed 586g

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
Its odd he will eat veggies and nothing else, are you just trying crix? What protein have you tried??

Smid

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I've tried everything I can get my hands on - crickets, super worms, phoenix worms, silk worms. Just not interested.

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
they do tend to go off food when they have spring fever, but dont usually eat veggies. Have you have a fecal run, i have just been surprised by a high pinworm count, it could be a little off??

Smid

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He has started to eat protein!! Eaten 3 superworms in the past two days, still going to take the next poo to the vet to get it checked out. How can something so small cause me so much worry.

Liz

bayoupig5

Sub-Adult Member
I started Emmy on her first course of Reptaid XL, but I am not sure it has worked all that well for her. Her eating still remains slow. However she does seem to eat protein at least 4 out of 7 days. Still will absolutely touch zero veggies. I guess I will have to slurry those for her. Her weight is stable, but low for her. I am now under the impression that this is just the way she is. Hope you little one continued to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom