pls help..crisis... i lost MJ (not at home) & need help find

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
ive looked under every bed in this house.. every couch.. behind tv.. behind fridge.. etc. Ok any lamps.. im gonna look around. I know when I lost her at home I literally looked everywhere and found her in the weirdest place ! and Ive tried looking here. I just wanna scream *&^@$&$*$&#^$& !

I think im gonna call it a night.. the only hope I have right now is the lights im going to set up in as many place possible....

GarinGazelle

Hatchling Member
i'd lock down all the doors. like maybe put a shirt or towel underneath so no escaping from room to room.

GOODLUCK!

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
GarinGazelle":71eb3 said:
you could put out some food. maybe a cricket or two.

I started to leave a trail of lettuce leading to the room I will be sleeping.. but offcourse since Im not at home.. my mom was a little upset at the fact I had leafs of lettuce and circkets laying across her newly done white carpet..(yes that started an argument because I could careless bout her carpet right now.. she should've never got it in white!)

GarinGazelle":71eb3 said:
i'd lock down all the doors. like maybe put a shirt or towel underneath so no escaping from room to room.

GOODLUCK!

Im gonna close all the doors and do that.. I feel so helpless for my baby right now

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
I'm sure you'll find her!
Maybe you can leave a few treats for her as well, like a bottle cap of applesauce or something..??
Just thinking outside the box here..

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
Do you keep crix? Maybe putting the crix keeper on the floor where she can see/hear them might lure her out..probably not tonight but maybe in the morning when she gets hungry..

MBrian

Juvie Member
I could imagine how stressful this is for you, I would do the basking bulb thing and see how that works maybe even putting some lettuce (if she eats her greens)under the bulb and maybe some babyfood like Butternut Squash since the smell is more strong although I think they rely on their eye sight more.I wish I can give you more advice but I know you most likley looked in even the most unlikeful places,Try clothes as well if you dont see her anywhere visible on the clothes I would search them in and out when I Let Bea walk around for along time she heads for a corner or will dig in some clothes.Shoes are another possibility but just about everything is. Just becareful when you move things around because of the risk they may be in the way,sorry incase im telling you things you know already jsut trying my best to help. Best of luck finding MJ.

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
ITs 8:11 am.. At home she wakes up anywhere between 800am - 900am... Stil no M.J. My mom told me to give it up, she said she probably got out the house which I know 100% she didnt. IM jus waiting.. I have the crix under her basking light in the room... but I feel like dying inside. I literally have bags under my eyes from staying up all night lookng for my baby. I cant leave without her... im so scared

SARBEAR

Sub-Adult Member
I'm really sorry :( Is there any way you can stay longer at your mom's house?
I hate to say this, but your mom doesn't sound like she cares too much, which is really sad :(

Some beardies go missing and are gone for weeks, then the owners find them, and they're perfectly fine, just a little hungry and cold.
Any friends you can get to help you? Family members?
I hope you find her, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you all day!!

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
I say keep looking. It'll keep your mind busy, plus maybe you'll find her!! Did you check the bathroom, or inside of shoes? What about near sources of heat (fridge, computer, wires, etc).

Just breath baby girl... You'll find your precious and then you'll be thrilled!!

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
FIrst off I want to thank all of you who gave me hope. Everyone in my family were telling me to give it up and she was probably dead by now.. but everyone in here kept telling me to keep looking ! Thank you so much .. bless all of you !!

SO grabbed the flaslight and started to cry again.. as I said 8-9 was her wake up time and it's 8:30 and still no sign of my baby. This was my ONLY hope in attempting to find her ONE LAST TIME. Yes I was a big baby, I started to sob and walked away !! I was talking to my mom in her bedroom and there.. her little head popped out from under the dresses (that I've checked 100 times last night bythe way).. I just picked her up and was kissed her all over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was funny because My mom and her boyfriend checked the kitchen, under the fridge, the patio, etc... and I know I shouldve checked in all those places but I was like.. "I know my baby MORE than anybody in here and she would not be in those places. Shes either in the room we were in, or YOUR room" . And sure enough.. my little booger was there all night ! She was so cold.. still is... and now shes on my chest under my shirt lol. Oh gosh.. this was a heart attack. I even texted my sister last night that my life was over. I know it sounds extreme to some ppl.. but you guys know how loving and caring you can be when it comes to beardies. I am so happy right now !!! Lesson learned. NEVER AGAIN taking her without her leese !!!

SARBEAR":bdf7f said:
I'm really sorry :( Is there any way you can stay longer at your mom's house?
I hate to say this, but your mom doesn't sound like she cares too much, which is really sad :(

Some beardies go missing and are gone for weeks, then the owners find them, and they're perfectly fine, just a little hungry and cold.
Any friends you can get to help you? Family members?
I hope you find her, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you all day!!

Sarbear- you're absolutely right my Mom has never liked MJ and to be honest with you when I told her she was missing.. she was like OH well thats what you get. Reptiles arent suposed to be pets.. only cats and dogs. And she even told me this morning to GIVE IT UP as she's probably dead. I said MOm, its only been 24 hrs... there is no way she wouldve gotten out. omg wat a F***** relief !!!! thank you so much !!!

tupac105

If you have a box mattress then check under and inside it. they can climb bed legs and crawl inside. its like a jungle gym inside. if its not an old one that you can see through with a flashlight then run your hands along the bottom to feel for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom