Please welcome sweetiepie9 as our newest moderator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I know I have congratulated you already :) , but what is one more time? :wink:

SeptComment.jpg

Deb in the time I have been a member here I have watched your knowledge sky rocket.
I admire you for all the help that you give unconditionally, even through the tough times. :love5:

You know I love you...an I feel "The team" made a perfect choice. :D

Hope we don't give you to many problems... :laughing6:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Thanks for all the good wishes, I haven't really got the hang of anything yet, just doing alot of reading & asking questions. And no, I'm not the beardie police!
Deb

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Sorry Deb I seen these and couldn't help myself. :lol:
(trying not to cry about Kazi...so forgive my silliness)

forum-police.jpg

forumpolice.png

You will catch on in no time. :wink:

kidcanvas

welcome ! what a fantastic site. thank you all for the great info. i somehow adopted a bearded dragon as a favor and i love the little guy . he's like a dog. hahahaha

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Thanks for all the congrats, appreciate it, I'm still in my apprentice stage but am getting a good idea of how it all works.

kidcanvas - that's why they're also called scaley puppies! I like to refer to my 5 as my toddlers!
Deb

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Thanks Christine, still on a learning curve, but starting to get the gist. Wish I had more time, but I check in every night.
Deb

Morquinn

Gray-bearded Member
Congrats! Im seeing this a tad late :oops: hope you dont mind the belatedness lol And I would like a bd.org party for my 6th year coming up in December ... you can have that arranged right? lol j/k

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I would love to give you a party, but it would have to be online, I live near Vancouver, BC in Canada, so....let me know!
Thanks for the congrats, still an apprentice but getting there.
Deb

Morquinn

Gray-bearded Member
Of course I meant an online one...a real life one would be awesome, but an online one will do :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom