PLEASE READ!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatty

Juvie Member
I just want to wish all of you on this site a prosperous and happy 2009. May you and your beardie families be blessed by the Lord and prosper in all that you do. I really enjoy everyone's friendship and communication and if their is ever anyway that I can help anyone, please let me know. I am only a mouse click away!

:D J.E. aka Tatty

Cooper, Popcorn, Bob, Digger, Barnabus, Fireball, Socks, Mittens, Sentry, and all the fish.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Thank you Tatty.
You have provided me with alot of support over the last couple of months, and I do appriciate it.
I do hope you will be starting a thread soon with your hatchling pictures!

Holly

Tatty

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I think I will start an incubation and hatchling thread with ongoing pictures of Tatty and her future babies.

God Bless!

:mrgreen: Tatty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom