PLEASE READ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfinn546

okay i have had my male beardie rex since december and i love him to death. 2 days ago my friend taylor gave me her 2 female beardies because she could no longer care for them. rex and one of the females are similar in size but the other one is quite a bit smaller. ever since ive brought the girls into the house he has been acting very strange. flaring his beard and leaving it out. bulging his eyes, and hes also just acting not like himself. he has seen the girls and had interaction with the larger one. he also keeps opening his mouth as if hes eating an invisible cricket. im so worried about him. hes on one side of the room and the girls share a tank on the other. but he sees them everyday when i take them out to play. i take him and the girls out seperately. please tell me whats going on. im worried about him. thanks :?

john_ny217

Juvie Member
well basically he is acting like a male bearded dragon that is ready to breed. he sees them females and wants a piece lol unless you plan on breeding them, I would not let them in contact with each other and try to keep the females out of his sight or it will just stress him out.

BaskingBaby

Sub-Adult Member
I had this problem when I brought my new baby home too. I would recommend either covering up some of the cage so they can't see each other, or moving the girls or the boy to a different room so they can't see each other. It really does stress them out. I ended up having to move my adult male into another room because the baby girl wouldn't eat. It really stressed her out. I wouldn't recommend letting them "hang out" together other unless you plan on breeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom