Please help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptar777

So I've had Reptar for about a year now and I've never seen him like this till now. When ever I take him out side he will open his mouth and puff up hos beard and whip his head around. On top of this he started walking weird but only when he is out side. By weird I mean his head is moved to the far right while he pops his ribs to left and his back legs to the left. I have also started to notice when he sits I can see his ribs. He has a bowl full of vegetables and i give him as many worms as he wants. He always has left over salad that I have to throw out. What should do????

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He might just be on high alert. Can you take some video of what you're describing and post it to a hosting site like vimeo or youtube? I'll be happy to take a look.

Reptar777

Original Poster
I tried he does randomly so by time I turn the camera on he stops. I know my description is terrible. Just hoping if its serious someone would see red flags I'll keep trying to get a video. Thank you though!!
He has also started like twitching would you happen to know anything about that???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom