Please help. Why is she doing this.

Mollie the dragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Mollie
thank you! i thought i was going crazy cuz shes going crazy then ive notices is more calm when i just hold her while im doing things then putting her down you know. so instead of just putting her down ive just held her and she way calmer

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
They can be extremely needy. Both of my rescues are want to be held all the time. Thats about the only time Sweet Pea is ever calm lol.

Mollie the dragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Mollie
They can be extremely needy. Both of my rescues are want to be held all the time. Thats about the only time Sweet Pea is ever calm lol.
she was on mode 1000 today, she ran and pooped all over my blankets and started climbing her plants and was at like the top of her terrarium, she tried jumping from her decor and totally failed, like today shes crazier than normal so i took her out and shes just sitting here like nothing happened and she didnt just go awall its so weird😭

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I feel for ya, hopefully it doesn't last long 🙂.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I second the playpen idea- there's no direct contact with grass, beardies will jump all over the sides, etc.
I transitioned from the cage to the playpen in the house before I let Rocky free roam. Today I am going to take him out in the playpen. I will circle back with a post.
Usually I just hold Rocky but he makes me walk in circles, sit in the hot sun, follow sounds - it's too much!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom