please help whats wrong with my beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

debz

can anyone tell me whats wrong wrong if anything with my beardie. i have just got home from work to find my beardies beard has turned black he keeps nodding his heab and running up and down his viv scratching on the glass i have checked there is nothing inside that could be annoying him he is approx 9 month old.i have had him a few week now and never sen him act this way

Gail

BD.org Addict
Nothing is wrong with him, thats a normal male display. Its hard to say what set him off, he could have seen his reflection in the glass or maybe you have another pet he saw.
You can let him out to run off some of his excess energy.

debz

Original Poster
thanks for the reply.dont think i was this neurotic when my own kids were babes but i paniced lol,theres no other pets but i think he just wanted to say hello and welcome home mom as i did the usual and placed him on my sofa ( he loves to climb up and down it) but he just came and sat on my knee, probably not but i was well chuffed so sticking with thats what he was doing :D
feel a bit daft now for worrying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom