Please help me save Limbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaxon

I don't normally do this, but I am really in need.

This is Limbo, my new beardie. This photo was the first photo I took of Limbo when I saw him in the pet shop. I was only there to get some live food for my other two dragons when I saw him all alone, with what looked like a very old and worn out UVB lamp; which showed less than half the lighting of most UVB lamps, one plastic plant, a small rock and a water bowl which was half empty with some of the substrate floating in it. No food bowl, no heat lamp. One major problem I saw with him was that he seemed to have horrible tail rot too. I knew this dragon needed my help. I had a spare smaller tank with all the lamps, lights, everything he would need from my youngest dragon before I changed him into his bigger tank as he grew out of the small one. Limbo is absolutely tiny, I haven't measured him yet but he only seems to be about 7-8cm long, including the tail. Anyway, I took him to the reptile vet and they told me he has hookworms and that his tail will need to be amputated. I want this procedure done because I do not want this little guy suffering.

Please visit my Go Fund Me page if you would like to help me with the expenses of helping baby Limbo. <3

http://www.gofundme.com/jju2l8

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Zaxon, it's really nice of you to try to help Limbo ! Can you post a picture of his tail ? I'd hate for a vet to amputate if it might be saved. How is he doing ? Is he eating ? One good thing, his body shape/weight doesn't not look too bad. Please post a few more pics of him, including some clear shots of his tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheekypotato
Top Bottom