Please help a member of this community (Updated 12/26)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowlinGaleDragon

Sub-Adult Member
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
She sure will be. And I know Jason will appreciate everyones help!

I know I've strugled and I am sure 90% of the members here have too. It's nice having people in your corner that care. Always makes it a bit easier to deal with.

On a site note when I took in all those rescues it helped knowing everyone here cared, any kind of support helps with the stress of everything.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Nicole,

Thanks for helping Jason out, that is so generous & nice of you to do so.
We all appreciate your efforts for him!
I know that he will be very surprised about all of this! He is such a great guy & very deserving. :D

Tracie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Nicole,

That is great news LG has a nice full belly now. I am sure Jason was so happy when he got his package! :D
Such a wonderful thing for you to have done for him.

Tracie

CaptainVimes

Hatchling Member
Sorry to disturb you all, with being new, I don't know who LG or Jason are, and why they needed your help?

I'm not being funny in the slightest, I am just very interested, I think it was a wonderful idea, what you guys did for these two people... I am nosy & intrigued, so would really like to know the history/background behind why these guys needed help is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EternalAzhrei
Top Bottom