Plants in Nessies (bd) home

Status
Not open for further replies.

nessie

hello everyone we have just become pround new parents of nessie. (it) unable to tell if they are female/male yet... paln on a trip to the vets later for a health check...
she is about 1 and a half yrs old and we are planning a make over for her crib please can some one tell us what sort of plants we can put in ad which ones to avoid....
many thanks and look foward to hearing off you... we plan to add some pics soon :)

john ,victoria and nessie

hey,welcome and congrats on NEW BD,

Im also a new Bd Owner,and im also no Expert.But i recently bought R-Zilla Aquatic Series Terrarium Plant Arrowhead 11".and it works perfectly fine and also looks good.Havent had any problems with KuSh Trying to eat it at all.its looks great and He/She(its unknown) loves it.She sleeps on it all the time.

Here is a link to take a look at it:
http://www.zilla-rules.com/products/dcor/aquatic-series.htm

and here is how my tank setup looks:
DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

nessie

Original Poster
thankyou for your replies .... i am looking fo r plants that nessie if she wants can eat can anyone tell me what plant can grow without affecting the humidity lvl thankyou and ps loved the pics:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom