Planning ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldhearted

Hatchling Member
At the end of my spring semester im moving from California to Missouri. All my belongings as well as 3 bearded dragons and a cat are going to take a very long road trip. This will be my first real move and wont likely be my last since my husband is in the Army. I would just like to ask for advice on how to prepare the dragons for this long move, and to keep them as comfortable and safe as possible. I understand they can go without uv for a short term of time. I also understand this type of move is going to be highly stressful :(....if i could afford it id do it a different way. I dont like it. Im going to also be taking them to the vet for check ups and see if they have advice for moves....not to mention a sedative for the kitty....lol he is the biggest baby when it comes to car rides.

This May will be the month ill be heading out, and the dragons will all be a year by then. They are all very healthy dragons. and yet none of them take even short car rides very well :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom