Pittsbugh Reptile Show...Who's going??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardiemommy137

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
oh, Tom...you were at the other one...the one that's in Harrisburgh or something, huh? well that just stinks! *sighs* well, maybe you can make it to a future show. we might not make it to another for a while, but we'll be there eventually. keep me posted. we're getting our laptops soon so i'll be on while the kids are being good, in Broox's case sleeping. 5 months old and that kid likes lizards.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
No it was a Pitt show. At the Washington fairgrounds??
The Steel City Reptile Expo is was on 01/30/10.

Harrisburgs show wont be till march 13th.

Beardiemommy137

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
oh ok!! i remember seeing that somewhere. i'm trying to talk my husband into the September 25th show in Lancaster. It's 2 days after my birthday and if we can find someone to watch the kids for 2 days i want to go. i didn't get a thing for my birthday last year...not even a happy birthday...so i think he owes me big lol.

oh well, i hope to see you at a show soon. i've seen your babies and they are sweet!! i'm telling you, i can take them all home. already have 7 cats, 2 beardies, 2 tokay geckos and 3 kids...what's 17 more???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom