Pictures of Vader

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRoe13

Hey everyone, I already posted these pictures in the introduction section, but since I have a feeling not many people are checking there, I'll re-post them here in the appropriate section. Not exactly sure the age or the sex of my beardie, but I like to imagine hes full grown and hopefully a male haha. Anyway, heres Vader!

Just chilling on his rock with his head hanging out onto his wooden branch.
ipor.jpg

Just realxing on his branch
oamm.jpg

After his bath, I'm at the computer reading these forums and holding him with a towel lol
asz1.jpg

j1lo.jpg

The clouds broke for a little bit today so I took him outside after his bath to get some sun
maj2.jpg

upt2.jpg

You can see one of my dogs laying out getting some sun too haha
nu9i.jpg

Hope you enjoy the pics :)

Firebonbon

Hatchling Member
I like his head, his snout is so short and his eyes are all big. Paco is the opposite!
I've seen the pics on the introduction page but I don't think I had the chance to say how handsome Vader is. Haha.

Dragonkate17

Hatchling Member
His eyes really pop , he's awesome! Also I believe if he has 2 spots underneath his tail like circles that should confirm he's male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChekeNerton523
Top Bottom