Pictures of Louie! (UPDATED 11-3-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
He is beautiful and has quite the beardie belly.lol
He is growing great and you are doing an wonderful job.
His clutch mates have a huge tummy too but his is like a beer belly.
I love his dark blue side bars and he is one handsome guy.

froggie731

Original Poster
Here are a few more pictures of my little guy!

What salad...I didn't have any salad.
IMG_1791.jpg

Full body shed.
DSC_00072.jpg

I seeeee youuuu.
DSC_0013.jpg

Can't you see I'm trying to shed here!
IMG_1805.jpg

The rest are after he shed.

He hangs out like this a lot, with his arm over the side, lol.
IMG_1817.jpg

Hey you up there...
IMG_1811.jpg

Not too sure about the whole leash thing.
IMG_1821.jpg

I think he's turning more orange now.
IMG_1824.jpg

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
He is gorgeous!! I love the picture of his face where he is wearing the leash, that is his daddy dead out. I know you wanted him to stay more yellow but it looks like his daddy is taking over on his genes. His dad is one handsome boy too. So if he turns out like his dad he is going to be quite the stud.
I am amazed how fast that orange took over in just one shed. I love his side bars. They look like they are turning lavender. He is a beautiful dragon!! Keep posting the pictures. :lol:

froggie731

Original Poster
irwin'smom":0ebd6 said:
He is gorgeous!! I love the picture of his face where he is wearing the leash, that is his daddy dead out. I know you wanted him to stay more yellow but it looks like his daddy is taking over on his genes. His dad is one handsome boy too. So if he turns out like his dad he is going to be quite the stud.
I am amazed how fast that orange took over in just one shed. I love his side bars. They look like they are turning lavender. He is a beautiful dragon!! Keep posting the pictures. :lol:

I did originally want him to stay more yellow, but believe me I have no problem with him turning orange. His dad is BEAUTIFUL. He still lightens up a little more than that last picture and his body is more of a yellow. That head though is definitely orange!! :blob8:

CoopersGrandma

Juvie Member
such a handsome and adorable beardie , the pictures made me smile , and really should be getting coopers salad ready , already had some crickets :lol:

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
He's got such a big belly....hehe... I can't wait til mine looks fat and happy like that. :)

froggie731

Original Poster
Here are the latest pictures of Louie!

Here he is sleeping in my bed
1025082049.jpg

1025082009.jpg

These are just random shots in his tank.
IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_1859.jpg

IMG_1857.jpg

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1844.jpg

irwin'smom

Sub-Adult Member
He is one handsome devil.lol He looks like a handful and boy his color is beautiful. Great job with him and keep posting pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom