Pics of my Silkback (Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddma

Juvie Member
here are the pics i promised of my silkback . she is 2 months old. she is sooooooooooooooooo soft and so calm.
017-2.jpg

018-1.jpg

021.jpg

017-2.jpg

018-1.jpg

019.jpg

020-1.jpg

021.jpg

022-1.jpg

023-1.jpg

024.jpg

025-1.jpg

026-1.jpg

027.jpg

028-1.jpg

That's a beautiful dragon! Please pm me with the information/email of where you got it! You are so lucky to have all of your special dragons :D .

prowler996

Juvie Member
She is surprisingly pretty and looks awesome Dawn. No lie, she just looks really cool. Love the colors on her.

Like how her beard is darker in coloration.

ddma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
CROCadoodledoo":591ba said:
She is beautiful, I'd be so scared to handle her as she looks so delicate!

i've been handling her but kind of scares me too but as soft as her skin is , it can withstand alot

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
She's pretty. I didn't really care for the silkbacks, but after seeing yours, I'm starting to like them. Love her colors and markings. Congrats!

samjones

she looks naked! :oops:
soooo beautiful though. silkbacks are easy to find in the uk but they never look that healthy or pretty
congrats - with a little bit of jealousy setting in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sage_1207
Top Bottom