Pic update Puddens Poopers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I figured i just make one thread since i have 7 soon to be 8 with Niayah from babara and 9 with the one coming from wolfman. Shesse they really are like pringles. :lol: Im addicted what can i say. The first time i went into petco ( i know i know) and say these cute little booble head lizards (i said the "L" word) i just knew i had to have one. So i came home and ran to computer and read as much as i could find on these cute lil guys. I convinced hubby into letting me get one, but said he wanted one with color. Well back to the computer i went looking for a breeder, thought i was lucky when i found some one a few streets down from where we lived (boy was i wrong, half the info she told us were lies and awhole lot of crapola) but anyway we got 2 dragons from her cause the had some pretty oranges in them ( we found out after we got them that everything she said was bull) Now they are two beautiful big boys no thanks to her.But anyway from there that was it i was hooked, we found out there was gonna be a small reptile show coming up so i convinced hubby to come "we"re just gonna look i promise we dont have to buy anything" well that didnt last long as soon as we walked in he saw georgia dragons and fell in love with out beautiful radiant red Nemphodora, so im thinking ok fine i want a citrus so on to looking we go and i find this cute lil dragon who is the brightest yellow ive ever seen the woman tells me 35 cause she doesnt know what her colors were gonna turn out to be cause it was the first time breeding her parents. Well i snached her up and ran thinking this woman is nuts, and she was lol cause Nefret is a beautiful tangerine citrus. so now we have 4 spoiled rotten beardies and from being on bd.org all the time i found some really nice dragons looking threw diffrent breeders pages and decide i wanted a snow. Well i contacted georgia dragons to see what they had and luckly they had some are were going to be at an upcoming show. So again i convinced hubby to go under same terms needless to say AGAIN we come home with 2 dragons Nacree my cutie lil marketed lucistic and Narcissa my snow. hehhe . on to the iternet again i find the cutest lil snow citrus mix well she is now my Nxy lol hubby answered door for UPS when she arrived and was like whats this, ummmm :wink: santa came early (this was week of thanksgiving)i got the uhuh sure he did. so i got my way again im so spoiled thats when iay babbars big girl and fell in love so i use the excuess she would be for our 10 yr old lil girl for christmas we get her tuesday yahhhh and will be getting baby from tom after christmas. so now that ive bred you t tears here are some pic i know how yall love yal some pics. will update them regularly

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Renee, sorry to hear you're not feeling well, GET SOME REST!!! And that's an order...ok? The cakes are wonderful, you have a huge talent, the babies are sooooo cute, no wonder you just want to watch them all the time, so would I. Thanks for the pics....no rush for the rest. Glad the itty bitty's mommy is eating so well. Hope that's the end of the clutches for her, too. Take care of yourself,

Hug
Deb

Sara I know you have great reason to whine, having wisdom teeth taken out is miserable...you take care and rest, too.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Your really talented with the cake decorating, great job. And the babies...........they are so precious...........oh I must not look to long, I totally can't resist babies. :wink:

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
hi guys sorry i havent been on thursday will make 3 weeks i have been miserably sick with bronchitis, and a really bad sinus infection ontop of it ive been to the dr 3 times had 4 shots and antiobotics and am still sick. I did take pics of everyone just havent had the time or felt up to fighting with photobucket. Niayah is fianallly putting weight on im hopping shes done laying we are at 3 clutches right now so im praying shes done. Have dr appt tomorrow to get needles shoved in my muscles and shocked to see how much nerve damage i have in my back and legs so not looking forward to it. hopefully this weekend ill be able to post pics :)

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
I'm sorry Renee' that your feeling so bad, (((((((HUGS)))))))........do you have help taking care of your clan? I'll be looking forward to your pics this week-end, but no hurry, get well first!

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
thanks chirsty, hubby and mother n law help during the week, then on weekends my 11yr old daughter (slave n training) helps so everyone is well taken care of. just so tired of being sick its nuts.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Thinkin bout ya... Text me tomorrow after4. Or before, my phone will be off though. Hope everything goes well tomorrow.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Getwellsoon4-1.gif

get-well-soon-puppy-dog-annephilly23-07-20105.gif

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Renee, I'm sorry to hear that you're so sick, hopefully the Dr can get you better soon. I'm hoping the egg laying is done, too! Take care of yourself, I'm glad you have your m-i-l & hubby to help you during the week. I laughed when I saw that your 11 yr old daughter is a slave-in-training. What we do for our dragon babies!
GET WELL SOON, don't worry about photo's, your health is more important.

Take care,
Deb

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
hey guys starting to feel a lil better with the cold, but my back is killing me the test they ran wed really hurt me bad. i have nerve damage bad to my ceatic nerve its being compressed from the buldging disk and the degenerative arthritis is getting worst i have to go thur a series of deep disk steriod injections to see if the sweeling will go down if not they have to cut me open and clean everything out. not good long down time and its going to ruin my back piece tattoo.

well on a happier note all 20 of the babies are doing well they have so much orange in them its unreal and their patterens are awesome will be post individual pics of them so if anyone wants a pooper i got emm lol. plus i have two clutches of 18 due to hatch anyday now. so im off to go do a photo shoot. hopefully ill have some cooperation, if not it will get done sometime today when i decide to put the margarita down, and that will happen when the pain goes away so dont be suprised if nothing gets done today lol

love from puddens poopers :twisted:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'm glad you're feeling better, but what a drag about your back, hopefully they find a non-surgical way to help. I wish you many healing praryers and thoughts. hope it helps a bit!

20 babies now, wow...I can't wait to see pics. Babies are just so cute and kissable!

I'll be waiting...
Take care,
Deb

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Geez Renee, I sure hope they won't have to open you up. That would be just awful.
But glad to hear that you're feeling better, even if it's just a little.

Can't wait to see pics of the babies!

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
:blob5: my nemphadora, nuisance babies r hatching,i have 5 so far and one of them is bright red, im so excited i promise to try and get pics up tomorrow, woo hoo, did i say i was excited :blob8: :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom