Pic update Puddens Poopers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I figured i just make one thread since i have 7 soon to be 8 with Niayah from babara and 9 with the one coming from wolfman. Shesse they really are like pringles. :lol: Im addicted what can i say. The first time i went into petco ( i know i know) and say these cute little booble head lizards (i said the "L" word) i just knew i had to have one. So i came home and ran to computer and read as much as i could find on these cute lil guys. I convinced hubby into letting me get one, but said he wanted one with color. Well back to the computer i went looking for a breeder, thought i was lucky when i found some one a few streets down from where we lived (boy was i wrong, half the info she told us were lies and awhole lot of crapola) but anyway we got 2 dragons from her cause the had some pretty oranges in them ( we found out after we got them that everything she said was bull) Now they are two beautiful big boys no thanks to her.But anyway from there that was it i was hooked, we found out there was gonna be a small reptile show coming up so i convinced hubby to come "we"re just gonna look i promise we dont have to buy anything" well that didnt last long as soon as we walked in he saw georgia dragons and fell in love with out beautiful radiant red Nemphodora, so im thinking ok fine i want a citrus so on to looking we go and i find this cute lil dragon who is the brightest yellow ive ever seen the woman tells me 35 cause she doesnt know what her colors were gonna turn out to be cause it was the first time breeding her parents. Well i snached her up and ran thinking this woman is nuts, and she was lol cause Nefret is a beautiful tangerine citrus. so now we have 4 spoiled rotten beardies and from being on bd.org all the time i found some really nice dragons looking threw diffrent breeders pages and decide i wanted a snow. Well i contacted georgia dragons to see what they had and luckly they had some are were going to be at an upcoming show. So again i convinced hubby to go under same terms needless to say AGAIN we come home with 2 dragons Nacree my cutie lil marketed lucistic and Narcissa my snow. hehhe . on to the iternet again i find the cutest lil snow citrus mix well she is now my Nxy lol hubby answered door for UPS when she arrived and was like whats this, ummmm :wink: santa came early (this was week of thanksgiving)i got the uhuh sure he did. so i got my way again im so spoiled thats when iay babbars big girl and fell in love so i use the excuess she would be for our 10 yr old lil girl for christmas we get her tuesday yahhhh and will be getting baby from tom after christmas. so now that ive bred you t tears here are some pic i know how yall love yal some pics. will update them regularly

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Have a great destressed week, fishing and sitting in the sun, sounds like what you need right now. I'm so glad you're feeling better Renee, we'll see you and pics when you get back...have a great trip!

Deb

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Sure hope the weather is great so that you can totally enjoy your time away. Sounds like just what you need. Happy to hear that you are feeling so much better. :D

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Renee wanted me to let everyone know she is having a good time down at camp fishing, reading, and relaxing. She will be back Sunday afternoon!

DragonMomSandy

Gray-bearded Member
Glad to hear she's enjoying herself! I think she needed a break from the stress as much as her family did! Tell her we'll see her sunday!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Sara, thanks for the update, please tell Renee we'll be waiting to hear about her great vacation and that she feels much better when she gets back. Thinking of you Renee, having fun and relaxing. GOOD STUFF

Deb

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
hey guys back from my relaxing week down the river at the camp. it was so peaceful, but it feels so good to be home i missed my beardies to much a week is to long to be away,im getting some major stink eyes. we had alot of rain so i didnt get to go frogging or alligatoring :cry: but i did mange to get yall a few pics ill upload tomorrow. not in the mood to fight with photo bucket tonight. thanks for all the well wishes im feeling better, it was great to get away. pics to come tomorrow

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I'm glad you had a good and relaxing time away for a week. It obviously was a good idea for you to go. I'm glad you are feeling better.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Renee,
Glad you had a good time, but I agree, a week is a long time to be away from your babies! But you needed the break, you'll feel better for it. Waiting patiently for pics...anytime you're not busy :mrgreen: I'm so glad you're feeling better now. :D

Deb

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
hello peoples, i know i promised pics photobucket is being a pain in my hinny but they are uploading as i type so a lil while longer and yall shall see pics wooohooo. Now on to a more stressfull topic for me. On may 3rd only a few people know we had a horrible accident happen here. Ill start from the begining, after Nemesis gets his bath every other night he gets free roam of the house while i bath whoever is next in line. Well alyssa didnt know he was out and she took Niayah out to hold her, she put her down to do something (god only knows what) and cole comes run and get me saying mommie the dragons are wrestling its funny come see. well i panic thinking he took Naraka out and i have to males fighting, NO much worst Nemesis and Niayah are breeding. (now Niayah is my barb baby and will only be a yr old in june) so i completely panic let them finish the deed cause there was no way i was pulling them apart. i run to the computer to my faithful companions on here for advice. after a panick attack and some thoughtful words from members i calmed down and did what a good mommie would do i spoiled her for 3 weeks. Well sunday night she was glass dancing and digging like crazy in her sand pit so monday morning into the lay bin she went. As of 7 last night we have 20 perfectly healthy huge white eggs in the incubator. Now this was a huge mistake on my part i had no intention in breeding her for atleast another year. i am always so careful with who is out, but childeren will be childern and accidents do happen. i just thank god niayah is prefectly healthy, she had no problem laying and she is eating and swimming as normal. so once pb hurrys ill post pic of mommie and eggies. :mrgreen:

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

TwistedCrayon

Sub-Adult Member
I have three new babies, the last one hatched today cause accidents happen :) Reese was a new mom and squished most of her two clutches. Only three made it. 2 from the first and 1 from the second. Guess with the addition of your twenty I shouldn't ask your mailing address for these three... Lol

congratulations!!! Babies Rock.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livsxx
Top Bottom