Photo Shoot Day with Chuy

Status
Not open for further replies.

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Im finally graduated from community college and going to be a student at UC Davis in the Fall!! Now that I have some time to kill, I wanted to give my little baby to extra time today with a long bath and a photo shoot hehehe. He also is all shed now so this is a perfect time for pics!
This is the same bin I got him in the end of April. He has grown so much!! Hes 11 months old this month and about 19 inches and still growing.
Before
3087_94475930659_508500659_3023790_.jpg

After
IMG_2251.jpg

I used that bin to house my new Silkworm Cocoons! This is my first time raising them and I hope i get some eggs!
IMG_2252.jpg

After play time in the bath we got a beardie burrito
IMG_2257.jpg

some riding on the shoulder time
IMG_2261.jpg

Now for the photo shoot. I have a horse so I got a bunch of items together for the picture
Cowboy Chuy!
IMG_2275.jpg

IMG_2276.jpg

He wanted to eat the studs!
IMG_2278.jpg

TheDragonHut

Hatchling Member
Lol!!! Cowboy Chuy! Love it! He totally looks like Taz! Gorgeous. I can tell you two are having a great time together:)

annieoakley123

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I need to get him a cowboy hat, vest and some chaps! hahaha, maybe for Halloween! He was not wanting to go to bed tonight so i let him roam around the house and have a little run. Such a cutie, guess he had a little too much excitement today and couldnt sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom