Phoenixworm.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
If I order tonight, do you know if I will get them on Friday? I have used pws for a while now, but my little girl has been eating them like mad lately. I still have plenty of crickets, soo....

I don't have stuff sent to my apartment, since they like to leave things at my door, and I really don't want to freak out my landlord (he's pretty cool about my animals..)... But my work is not open on Saturday... So..
The site says they ship on Wednesdays and I should expect them in two or three days, but three days would be Saturday.

What do you guys think?

KINGSAME

Hatchling Member
Im in Florida and I ordered mine from the sam site on a Monday. They shipped on Tues. and I received the package on Thursday.

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
KINGSAME":a2a5b said:
Im in Florida and I ordered mine from the sam site on a Monday. They shipped on Tues. and I received the package on Thursday.

Well, they are based out of Southern Georgia, so that sounds about right.. I'm not exactly across the globe from GA, so I think I will go ahead and give it a shot.. maybe there is a place where I can leave special instructions...

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
ScooterBlenny":ce186 said:
If you order tonight, it won't be shipping until Monday.

No, I got a response from the company (I figured I would give it a shot..) and they said it would most likely arrive Friday.. There is a chance I won't get them until Monday, but they should be fine.. I will take my chances. I don't usually gamble, but my baby needs her worms! :D

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
*Sigh* They didn't make it. I ordered them Tuesday night... I guess my little girl will have to wait until Monday. Both of us enjoy the pw's so much, though. I take her out for some extra time together, and she just loves the little buggers!

We will just have to wait until Monday.. I do have some crickets.. I think I will just continue to order them with my crickets.. They come UPS.. I really hate the USPS. According to the 'tracking' info I got, all they can tell me is that they were alerted to pick it up. I trust phoenixworm.com, but I just can't trust the USPS that much..

Either way, she will eat them. The company assured me they would be fine, even if I get them on Monday...

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
USPS still delivers on Saturday. If you ordered Tuesday, they shipped on Wednesday, 3 day delivery makes it Saturday. Keep your chin up, I bet you get them tomorrow.

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
seadooz":60611 said:
USPS still delivers on Saturday. If you ordered Tuesday, they shipped on Wednesday, 3 day delivery makes it Saturday. Keep your chin up, I bet you get them tomorrow.

Eh.. I have to have some things delivered to my work, and it's not open on Saturday to receive mail.
I wish I could have stuff sent to my home, but they either drop them off with my landlord or leave them at my front door.
I can have most of my online shopping delivered to the front office, but I avoid having him intercept feeders!

It's ok. My baby won't go hungry! I couldn't let that happen!
Thanks for the encouragement!

frog

Sub-Adult Member
a couple days without her worms will be fine, but to her its like taking my phone away and saying i will be just fine! :lol: but as long as she eats something, she can just learn to love waiting. hey, what's the point of having something you love if you have no time to look forward to it?

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I got my worms today! The pws directly from phoenixworm.com are way fresher. Even after they have been in the shipping box since Wednesday morning, they were wiggly and lively and FAT! They are a bit dry, but that's no big deal!! It was worth the wait. I don't know if I will order from a different company anymore...

Anyways, I brought them home during lunch and put about 2 dozen in a bowl for my little girl (I usually hand-feed them to her, but she had been a long time without them!) and she ate them all!! She was so excited and happy! Yay!

Youkai

Hatchling Member
I totally agree, they are MUCH fresher and fatter directly from PW.com!! I won't be ordering from anyone else, I can tell you that.
So glad you got them, I'm sure your beardie is very grateful!! Isn't it awesome how much they love them?? :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom