Phoenix's new colors <3 Morph?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiyya :D ,

Just wanted to show off Phoenix's new colors! Seems like every time he sheds he gets lighter and lighter. At first I thought he was a standard bearded dragon from Petco. But I'm beginning to wonder if one of his parents was a morph? His tail is completely orange and his face has some orange around his ears and eyes (hard to tell in pic). I can't wait to see how he looks when he's grown up ? he's about 5 months old now. What do you guys think? Standard beardie with cool colors or morph?

This was about a month ago:

89084-687280288.jpg

This is now:

89084-4476710912.jpg

89084-2964864047.jpg

He has a patch of skin on his head that doesn't want to shed...should I just keep misting him or should I do the toothbrush method?

RockysMom

Hatchling Member
katelynnj072011":2hxeplkz said:
Hiyya :D ,

Just wanted to show off Phoenix's new colors! Seems like every time he sheds he gets lighter and lighter. At first I thought he was a standard bearded dragon from Petco. But I'm beginning to wonder if one of his parents was a morph? His tail is completely orange and his face has some orange around his ears and eyes (hard to tell in pic). I can't wait to see how he looks when he's grown up ? he's about 5 months old now. What do you guys think? Standard beardie with cool colors or morph?

This was about a month ago:

89084-687280288.jpg

This is now:

89084-4476710912.jpg

89084-2964864047.jpg

He has a patch of skin on his head that doesn't want to shed...should I just keep misting him or should I do the toothbrush method?

Handsome little guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom