Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChellyBeans

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Here are some pictures of my fat princess. :)

phoenix6-1.jpg

phoenix5-1.jpg

phoenix4-2.jpg

phoenix3-2.jpg

phoenix2-2.jpg

phoenix.jpg

ChellyBeans

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
:mrgreen:

My baby girl is growing up. I miss her being so tiny. She keeps getting prettier though. :)

ChellyBeans

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks guys!

I really have no idea what she is. I can see citrus being in there, but I'm not sure what else. She is a PetSmart beardie. Despite her health issues in the beginning (she has JUST started to really be normal) I got really lucky. She also has reduced scaling. I didn't really notice it much until I got Titan and started petting other people's beardies who are around her age.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
ChellyBeans":2oexwdzc said:
Thanks guys!

I really have no idea what she is. I can see citrus being in there, but I'm not sure what else. She is a PetSmart beardie. Despite her health issues in the beginning (she has JUST started to really be normal) I got really lucky. She also has reduced scaling. I didn't really notice it much until I got Titan and started petting other people's beardies who are around her age.

You were fortunate to purchase such a pretty girl from Petsmart...........they usually carry normals. She almost looks like there is some leatherback in her, and I too see the reduced scales. Still see the diamond shapes on her tail. :wink:

ChellyBeans

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
She is amazing! I don't really care much what's in her, but whatever it is, it made one beautiful wittle girl.

She eats her salad every morning and about 8-14 superworms a day and a couple waxies here and there for a treat. She poops twice a day and is gaining weight. She is 14.5 inches 216 grams. Crazy right?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
She is adorable Michelle, looks SO healthy and VERY happy. :D She sure is growing up fast!

ChellyBeans

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
:oops:
Aww thanks! Her pictures really do her no justice. She has some beautiful yellows and is getting this amazing orange in her beard. I wonder if She'll let me snag a picture of it. I really need to measure her. She recently went through a full body shed. So, I'm assuming she grew at least a little...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Toothadash
Top Bottom